Lexus Introduces Premier Package for 2018 Lexus ES 350
Lexus Introduces Premier Package for 2018 Lexus ES 350! The new Premier Package provides a wide array of features including heated and ventilated seats, driver seat memory, leather-trimmed steering wheel with power tilt/telescopic and memory, Park Assist and Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Cross Traffic Alert. Also new for this year, Enform Safety Connect and Enform Service Connect will be complimentary for the first 10 years of ownership.
What’s New for 2018
- Optional Premier Package
- Enform Safety Connect Complimentary for First 10 Years of Ownership
- Enform Service Connect Complimentary for First 10 Years of Ownership
- Noble Brown Interior with Linear Dark Mocha Wood Trim available
- Front suspension employs opposite-wound coil springs to help enhance straight-line stability.
- High body rigidity achieved through lightweight, high tensile strength steel.
- Airflow is smoothed beneath the vehicle, enhancing driver control and fuel economy.
- Standard 215/55R17 low-rolling resistance tires on 17-inch alloy wheels; 18-inch alloy wheels available.
- 10-way adjustable power front seats
- Automatic climate control system
- NuLuxe perforated upholstery
- Power tilt-and-slide moonroof
- Illuminated entry system
- Wood and leather-trimmed steering wheel
- Heated wood and leather-trimmed steering wheel
- Navigation Package (includes Lexus Enform App Suite and Lexus Enform Destination Assist).
- Optional Mark Levinson Audio.
- Heated and ventilated seats
- Driver seat memory
- Leather-trimmed steering wheel with power tilt/telescopic and memory
- 17” split 10-spoke wheel with new dark grey color
- Wood trim
- Park Assist and Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Cross Traffic Alert required
- Available Noble Brown interior with Linear Dark Mocha wood trim
- Lexus Safety System+ includes Pre-Collision System (PCS) with Pedestrian Detection, Lane Departure Alert (LDA) with Steering Assist, Intelligent High Beam (IHB) and High-Speed Dynamic Radar Cruise Control.
- 10 airbags as standard equipment, including driver and front passenger knee airbags, driver and front passenger front and seat-mounted side airbags, as well as rear outboard seat-mounted side airbags and front and rear side curtain airbags.
- Whiplash Injury Lessening (WIL) front seats are designed to limit excessive head movement in certain rear-end collisions, helping to decrease the severity of whiplash-type injuries.