Which Lexus Models Have AWD?
If you’re searching for a Lexus vehicle with all-wheel drive for your on or off-road drives near Lakewood Ranch, then Wilde Lexus Sarasota has you covered. From sedans to SUVs, choose from the following Lexus AWD models below, then visit Wilde Lexus Sarasota for a test drive!
Why Choose a Lexus AWD Model
First and foremost, it’s important to understand the Lexus AWD technology. The exclusive Lexus system automatically sends power to two or four wheels as needed to improve traction. Regardless of the road conditions, Lexus AWD provides drivers with a smoother ride. Plus, Lexus AWD includes Cornering Control, which assists Venice drivers with oversteering and understeering, which boosts stability and control.
Lexus AWD Models: Sedans and Coupes
- Lexus IS 300 AWD: Starting at $40,860 MSRP*
- Lexus IS 350 AWD: Starting at $44,195 MSRP*
- Lexus IS 300 F Sport AWD: Starting at $43,655 MSRP*
- Lexus IS 350 F Sport AWD: Starting at $46,560 MSRP*
The 2019 Lexus GS 350 AWD comes equipped with a 3.5L V6 engine that delivers 311 hp via the advanced Lexus AWD system for better grip from this midsize sedan.
- GS 350 AWD, which starts at $50,765 MSRP*
- GS 350 F Sport AWD starting at $54,205 MSRP*
Lexus LS 500
The LS 500 AWD is equipped with all-wheel drive also comes with TORSEN torque-sensing center differential to distribute power to specific wheels for the best grip possible. Other LS 500 trim levels include:
- Lexus LS 500 AWD: Starting at $78,520 MSRP*
- Lexus LS 500h AWD: Starting at $83,030 MSRP*
- Lexus LS 500 F Sport AWD: Starting at $84,520 MSRP*
Lexus RC 300
The Lexus RC 300 provides the ultimate traction no matter what the Bradenton weather has in store. The price point of the RC AWD trim levels include:
- Lexus RC 300 AWD: Starting at $43,835 MSRP*
- Lexus RC 350 AWD: Starting at $46,240 MSRP*
- Lexus RC 300 F Sport AWD: Starting at $50,035 MSRP*
- Lexus RC 350 F Sport AWD: Starting at $52,400 MSRP*
Lexus AWD Models: SUVs
The new Lexus UX 250h AWD is equipped with a 2.0L In-Line 4 engine that provides reliable fuel economy, and interior features many Sarasota drivers will enjoy. Lexus UX AWD models include:
- Lexus UX 250h AWD: Starting at $34,000 MSRP*
- Lexus UX 250h LUXURY AWD: Starting at $39,200 MSRP*
- Lexus UX 250h F Sport AWD: Starting at $36,000 MSRP*
Lexus NX trim levels offer impressive engine performance and a stable fuel economy so you can spend more time on the Bradenton roads and less at the gas pumps. Lexus NX AWD models include:
- Lexus NX 300 AWD: Starting at $37,885 MSRP*
- Lexus NX 300 F Sport AWD: Starting at $40,125 MSRP*
- Lexus NX 300h AWD: Starting at $38,835 MSRP*
RX AWD models blend efficiency with capability since all power is sent to the front wheels during normal driving conditions. Lexus RX AWD models include:
- Lexus RX 350 AWD: Starting at $45,070 MSRP*
- Lexus RX 350L AWD: Starting at $49,270 MSRP*
- Lexus RX F Sport AWD: Starting at $50,720 MSRP*
- Lexus RX 450h AWD: Starting at $46,095 MSRP*
- Lexus RX 450hL AWD: Starting at $50,820 MSRP*
- Lexus RX 450h F Sport AWD: Starting at $51,455 MSRP*
Lexus GX 460
Starting at $52,355 MSRP*, this full-time 4WD system features TORSEN torque-sensing limited-slip center differential, which can be locked to optimize off-road traction. Compare it to the Acura MDX to learn more!
Lexus LX 570
Starts at $86,080 MSRP*. This AWD model features incredibly towing capabilities of up to 7,000 pounds when properly equipped and off-road technology.
Schedule a Test Drive at Wilde Lexus Sarasota
Now that you’ve discovered Lexus AWD, schedule test drives of your favorite Lexus AWD models at Wilde Lexus Sarasota! We’ll also go over your financing options and rotating vehicle specials so you can save on your luxury AWD vehicle. Have any questions in the meantime, such as how often are tire rotations needed for AWD vehicles, or which Lexus models have a sunroof or moonroof? Contact us!
More from Wilde Lexus Sarasota
Lexus Rx 350 owners in the Sarasota area have one common thread running through them. They want their vehicle to always be in top-class condition and making sure that happens is simple to do by paying attention to the Lexus RX 350 maintenance schedule. Learn MoreView Inventory What is the Lexus RX 350 Maintenance Schedule? …
The 2020 Lexus RX is a popular SUV that brings reliability and practicality to the luxury SUV market. With RX 350 is the base trim, you’ll still get a long list of standard features inside that the whole family will love on Lakewood Ranch drives. Explore the Lexus RX 350 interior and Lexus RX 350 dimensions…
Did you know that the average cost of a luxury car in the United States is $53,806? Many people prefer to get luxury cars as they offer more comfort and luxury. However, a lot of people are put off by the price of a luxury car. But not all are that expensive; for example, the…